Gestational Diabetes Recipes

Fresh Orange Smoothie

Orange_Smoothie-612x300.jpg

A nutritious orange smoothie meal made with FRESH oranges, along with your choice of milk and sweetener. Very easy, and so delicious!! A low-calorie, healthier smoothie that flavors exactly like a creamsicle. An ideal post-workout thirst quencher or even mid-afternoon snack. A terrific drink for orange fans, and a exciting method to relax!

Ingredients :
1 cup Juice, orange, fresh
24 oz ice cubes
1 mug chilly water
1 mug natural milk
0 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
0.125 tsp almond extract

Directions :
1.Combine all of the ingredients except the ice, in a blender for 30 seconds.
2.Process mixture and gradually add 4 cups ice cubes until all the ice has been added and mixture is smooth.

know more about Gestational Diabetes Recipes

Spring Radish Salad

Spring-Radish-Salad-612x300.png

Typically whenever we don’t have sufficient time to make a big salad with lots of substances, just a simple radish salad accompanies our dinner. This Radish Salad is one of my new favorite things, also it just so happens to come from one of my best friend. There are all sorts of radishes that you can use to cook this salad, therefore get ‘em while they’re in season.

Ingredients :
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons chives, uncooked and chopped
2 tablespoons parsley, dried or fresh
1 teaspoon lite soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
4 cups radish, chopped

Directions :
1.Mix all ingredients to each other properly and refrigerate until ready to serve

Spicy Pumpkin Soup

pumpkin-soup-612x300.jpg

I really like pumpkin soup, don’t you? Pumpkin is undoubtedly a mellow fellow therefore to help him be noticed from the soup crowd I’ve dressed him with few spice. You can even take this up a notch and grill the parmesan and garlic bread to make (lightly) cheesy crusty croutons. Gestational diabetes friendly pumpkin soup never tasted so good!

Ingredients :
1 tablespoon light olive-oil
1 large brown onion, roughly chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed or chopped nearly
2 sticks celery, chopped roughly
1 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
1 teaspoon ground ground ginger
1kg raw pumpkin, diced
800ml / 3 ½ cups salt reduced vegetable stock
4 slices low GI seed or multigrain bread, toasted
Parmesan cheese, grated to serve or low fat natural yoghurt (optional)

Directions :
1.Heat olive oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a low-medium temperature.
2.Add onion, garlic and celery and cook until softened.
3.Add ground spices and stir until fragrant (2 minutes only).
4.Add pumpkin and stock and bring to the boil. Reduced temperature, cover and simmer for approximately 20-30 mins until pumpkin is delicate.
5.Allow the soup to cool slightly and before you blend it scoop out 1 cup of stock and set aside. (It’s much simpler to make soup thinner compared to thicker).
6.After mixing, add stock back in slowly until you reach your preferred consistency.

Mango Lassi - Gestational Diabetes Recipes

Mango-Lassi-612x300.png

This gestational diabetes friendly Mango Lassi is an excellent one to have for all those days if you don’t have enough time to make a complete main meal. Mango Lassi is a yummy combination of mangoes and yogurt that is awesome and soothing. It really is marvelous on hot summer days or as a supplement to peppery meals. Mango Lassi is becoming well known in Indian hotels.

Ingredients :
250 g plain yoghurt
½ teaspoon lemon juice
½ cup freshly mango pulp or ½ x 425 g tin mango slices
⅓ cup cold drinking water
1 big tablespoon honey or sugar
10 ice cubes
1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves (Optional)

Directions :
1.Place all ingredients, except the ice cubes, in a blender and mix up until the honey or sugar is dissolved.
2.Add ice cubes and blend until frothy.
3.Pour in high glass and garnish with mint leaf

Visit Gestational Diabetes Recipes to know more about Gestational Diabetes Recipes

Strawberry Cream Smoothie - Gestational Diabetes Recipes

Strawberry-Cream-Milkshake-612x300.jpg

It is springtime, strawberry climate is upon us, and the climatic conditions is sunny and stunning. I had a great run this early morning outside and came in and took a look at the freezing strawberries in the freezer and knew I needed to use them. I needed something blended and fairly sweet and creamy to quench my thirst. This did the trick. Strawberry seeds in my teeth and all. It’s not a revolutionary “recipe”, but it really in no doubt is good. It merely takes one minute to make, and even less to drink. A blessing and a curse.

Ingredients:
2/3 cup Frozen Strawberries (plain, NOT in syrup)
5 oz Light Vanilla Soy Milk
2 tsp Coffee-mate Powder (dissolved in 1 oz hot water)
1 oz Sugar-free Torani Strawberry Syrup
3 Splenda Packets
3 Big Ice Cubes
2 tbsp Fat Free
Reddi-Wip

Directions :
1.Mix all ingredients except the whipped cream in a blender on high for 30-45 seconds.
2.Pour into a glass and top with Fat Free Reddi-Wip.

Visit Gestational Diabetes Recipes to know more about Gestational Diabetes Recipes

Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut

Fresh-Banana-Ice-cream-with-Coconut-612x300.jpg

It is springtime, strawberry climate is upon us, and the climatic conditions is sunny and stunning. I had a great run this early This is my recent version of clean eating frozen treats. I swear to you, if you love coconut, this meal is even better than any Ice-cream meal. I swear! The spectacular flair of this ice cream can make you think you’re in the islands. Readers tell us the flavors are more intense and better tasting the following day—if it lasts that long. Use extremely ripe bananas for the richest flavor.

Ingredients:
2 cups (172 g) no sugar, nonfat vanilla ice-cream, softened
1 6-ounce (200 g) ripe banana, mashed
2 tablespoons (30 g) unsweetened coconut, toasted
1/8 teaspoon (.6 ml) banana extract
fresh mint for garnish

Directions :
1.Place the ice-cream into a container and fold in the banana and toasted coconut, and banana extract.
2.Place in freezer until ready to serve.
3.Divide the ice-cream between 4 dessert plates and garnish with mint.