1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

GETTING INTO HEAVEN

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Randburg, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Randburg

Randburg Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I was testing children in my Glasgow Sunday school class to see if they understood the concept of getting into heaven.

I asked them, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big jumble sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into heaven?"

"NO!" the children answered.

"If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the garden and kept everything tidy, would that get me into heaven?"

Again, the answer was 'No!'

By now I was starting to smile.

"Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave sweeties to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into heaven?"

Again, they all answered 'No!'

I was just bursting with pride for them.

I continued, "Then how can I get into heaven?"

A six year old boy shouted,”Yuv goat tae be deid"

:)

• Like Like x 12
  2. Tracieo

Tracieo Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Love it!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Doriand

Doriand Type 2 · Well-Known Member

A Scotsman went to visit relatives in North America. As they were driving through the forest, a big animal ran in front of the car just missing them."What da faahk was dat?" "It's a moose" "Shett if dats yorr moose Ahh hett ta see yer Katt!!!!"

4. IanD

IanD Type 2 · Well-Known Member

I switched on my radio - tuned to Classic FM, & caught the tail end of an advertisement:

" Merry Christmas - terms & conditions apply! "

• Like Like x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook