getting satisfaction trough taste via jaw jogging

mayloveheal

what a title ... lauding myself ... but seriously, i am allways inspired and pumped up when i do a visit over to the website of the in my view very inspiring and motivational actor and writer Juergen Schilling who wrote a book with the title "kau dich gesund", what would be in english something like "chew yourself healthy"

i did do it for some weeks, it is some years ago, and i had so good feelings, the eating was a discovery each time.... enjoying, concentrating on the changing chemistry of the bite after 40, 50 and more jaw movements... and the satisfaction was good and real, the digestion did use a fraction of energy compared to the one when "wolving" resulting in a light swingy feeling ... lots of meals, but small portions as while one chews thouroughly, one is feeling happy but not full after some times with just half of the usual portion ...
number two toilet was very good experience, only every second day tiny amount, good smell, good look of colour and texture ( please do not laugh or feel embarassed, the study of our output as a sign of health is a very old technic )

i must say that i am now again in the wolving area, but still having good success while eating masses of raw and cooked sprouts ( homemade, mungbeans, lentilles ... ) in the early afternoon, moderate amounts of oliveoil, sesameseed paste tahin,
organic peanut butter with the vegetables and salad, too mutch soysauce and way too mutch apple vinegar, but the apple vinegar is really helpfull.... small amounts of pasta, white rice and chocolate for fun ... and a really big bowl of oatmeal in the morning, sometimes with sugar, sometimes with stevia ... cinnamon is helping me to speed metabolism, with green tea ... but gives cravings ...

but then the main ingredient for my 13 kilogram weight loss in 2 months ( now 88 kilo with 188cm height ) .... is a strict 2500 times within an hour knee up to waist walking on spot.
i did not give up each day for a month before my tshirt was not halfway wet with transpiration. doped myself with bluemchen techno 80ies happy hardcore music ...
now i am starting to have fun with sandfilled strap on weights and do a mix of muscle building and the knee up to waist boring but successfull thing.

mmmmh.... ah ja, i wanted to share the link for the small english part of the "schmauen" website
( schmauen is german and a creation mixing "schmecken" and "kauen" .... "schmecken" would be tasting and "kauen" chewing )
http://www.schmauen.de/content.asp?wdid=14&sid=0 ,

i did just today send an email to mr schilling to ask if there is any english translation of the book, will report back here if there is one or in the works

while looking for a substitution for it, like getting one self a bit cheered up for the ripening decision,

yes i am going to give chew-for-taste-satisfaction a try

.... i found this little page
http://www.healthynewage.com/chewing-properly.html
what does cover the topic short and good

also
http://www.fitness-nutrition-weightloss.com/chewing-your-food.html
has a good approach to it

mmmmhhh... not to promise anything, but actually, i would also like to give it another go.... tomorrow i stay home, ok, why not, no appointments planned, so i could eat alone and try it yet another time

ups ... catch 788 ... stepping into the middle of the circle and announcing a behaviour change to get support and put success pressure on oneself ... but ha ... i just said ... i am not promising anything ...

talking to myself now ... no, you are not crazy and it is totally normal to be ambivalent in these spheres of entering a new forum and announcing ones failures and successes and future plans ...

thank you for listening

am looking forward what will be happening here