Approved Glucose Monitoring

vlau46474

Type of diabetes
Researcher
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi, I am a 3rd year Product Design student at Sheffield Hallam University. I am doing a project on glucose monitoring looking into non-invasive methods, and I was wondering if I could take a few minutes of your time to answer my questionnaire if I may please. I am sure it won't take too much of your time.

Thank you so much.
Your help will be much appreciated

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KSP2RNK

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Forgive my scepticism but sometimes it seems that the only people who ask our opinions about what features we want to see in a product are the ones who aren't actually going to build anything. :-(

Reactions: 2 people

Spiker

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I did the survey because I live in hope. I'm sorry but it's a very badly designed survey. It's very clear the answers it's looking for on many questions. Other questions, the answers are redundant or could contradict each other. Other questions make unstated assumptions, like we are not already doing the thing suggested or the device suggested doesn't already exist. Sorry I must be in a bad mood today. Please redesign the questionnaire.

Erin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
mean people, corrupt politicians, poverty, happy pharmaceutical ads;
Hi, I am a 3rd year Product Design student at Sheffield Hallam University. I am doing a project on glucose monitoring looking into non-invasive methods, and I was wondering if I could take a few minutes of your time to answer my questionnaire if I may please. I am sure it won't take too much of your time.

Thank you so much.
Your help will be much appreciated

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KSP2RNK

I would but I am not a teen.