1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2018 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Good Evening, I Have Diabetes 2, Habc 8.2. Do You Have Any Knowledge Of The Coprinus Comatus Mushroo

Discussion in 'Greetings and Introductions' started by Slobodan, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Slobodan

Slobodan · Newbie

Good evening,
    I have diabetes 2, Habc 8.2.
    Do you have any knowledge of the Coprinus comatus mushroom used in the regulation of type 2 diabetes?
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

2. Crocodile

Crocodile Type 2 · Well-Known Member

You may be interested in reading the following paper.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...n_prevention_and_control_of_diabetes_mellitus

It seems like mushrooms in general are good for us. We already know this. In the conclusion the article does admit that while the research is promising, it lacks sufficient data for a realistic determination. It is not possible to tell whether mushrooms alone are any more effective than simply reducing the amount of carbs we eat. I love mushrooms. I'll keep eating them anyway.
    Glenn

• Like Like x 2
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook