1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Good Morning

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rodman, Jan 23, 2016.

1. debrasue

debrasue · Guest

That sounds like a lovely day you have planned, Anna - enjoy!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. 13lizanne

13lizanne Type 2 · Expert

Thank you Debra, we did have a lovely time, I hope that you had a good day too

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. 13lizanne

Good morning, it's a beautiful sunny morning in Central Scotland. Hope everyone is well and that it's a good day for all

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. Patsy B

Patsy B Type 2 · Member

Good Morning ...over cast herein the midlands with a promise of rain later in the day :)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  5. KevinPotts

KevinPotts Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Morning all.. Nice day here in Cambridge:). Cleaning, gym, going to see my sons new house to handle some builders...lets hope I don't get that wrong:)

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. ickihun

ickihun Type 2 · Master

I'm hoping to do some gardening today. Yesterday was very busy. Tomorrow I have an appointment to sign up to some decent walking clubs, and gym, if I want another man in my life. Ha ha . Gym is definitely a man. Once you get hooked your stuck with him for life. Ha ha
    I've done the gym culture, not really interested in it at the mo. I love swimming and walking.
    Have an interesting day everyone! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Diamum5972

Diamum5972 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Morning everyone, we have lovely blue skies at the moment with possible showers later. I've got my weigh in at the doctors this morning and I think it's going to be good news - according to my scales I've lost a stone :)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

13/7/16 - Good Morning from a Sunny York. Hope you are all well and enjoy the day.:). Got my least favourite chore in 3 hours = Food Shopping :eek:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. ickihun

ickihun Type 2 · Master

Morning @liam1955 so far so good on metformin.
    My bowel movements feel like more normal to me then without metformin. Maybe because i was on it for so long last time.
    Pcos much better already, woman's things too. Metformin definitely works for my problems.
    Metformin rules, for me anyway. ♡♥♡
    I've been able to reduce my insulin to 44units once a day. That's to stop liver dumping and stress of sleeping. Little one had a rough bottom day yesterday. I think too much cordial and lemonade. He can only comfortably take milk or water.
    Like me.
    Have a great day. Sun is shining. I've done loads this morning. Hubby hoovering but what a carry-on. I have to just ignore him and get on with my life. Mental illness is sometimes torture!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  10. 13lizanne

Good morning from a sunny Central Scotland. Out with my best girl pal today, hubby going out to coffee with his friend. Hope everyone has a happy, healthy day

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ickihun

ickihun Type 2 · Master

You too Anna.
    I'm off to sign up for walking clubs at 11am.
    Hubby wants to come too but I've delayed him tagging along, for now. I need something for just me.
    i know you understand that one at the moment.
    It's lovely that our man likes being with us but can be stiffling! Right?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. amgrundy

amgrundy Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Good morning from Lancashire nice and bright today looks like it will be a nice day. Everyone enjoy your day. Off to Devon tomorrow so will not be posting for 10 days Bye .:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. 13lizanne

Have a wonderful holiday Arlene, I love Devon too. I hope that you have a good peaceful rest and come back to good news

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Robinredbreast

Robinredbreast Type 1 · Oracle

HI and good morning, it's a beautifully sunny start to the day. I hope the sun is shining where you are ( remember the word 'summer' ? ):)
    Have a lovely Thursday x

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  15. amgrundy

amgrundy Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Thank you Anna, yes I hope so too. Will post some pics when I get back might even put a pic of me on the avatar its nice to see who we are talking to as well. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hug Hug x 1
  16. debrasue

debrasue · Guest

Have a wonderful time, Arlene! Hugs xx

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. debrasue

debrasue · Guest

Good morning from a bright and sunny South Glos this morning, without a cloud in the sky. Why is it always nice on the days I have to work? :grumpy:
    Not working this weekend, though, as the family are all descending on us again for the weekend. I'm getting very "upcited" and looking forward to it as I always do, although I'm sure that within 20 minutes of dogs, kids and mayhem I'll be equally looking forward to them all going home again! :meh:
    Have a lovely day, everyone, and big hugs to the poorly peeps! xx
    :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Diamum5972

Diamum5972 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Morning all, it's cloudy at the moment but brightening up later. I'm going into town with A this afternoon, we're going to have a word with a careers advisor about what he can do next. Wish us luck!

@amgrundy enjoy your holiday Arlene, you deserve it after everything you've been through lately

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Liam1955

Liam1955 Type 2 · Master

14/7/16 - Good Morning from another Glorious Sunny York. :). Hope everyone is well and enjoy the day :).
    @amgrundy - Have a great Holiday Arlene and treat yourself to something nice - you certainly deserve it. Can't wait to see the New Avatar:) Wmx
    @13lizanne - Anna, Have a Fab time today with your Girlie Friend.:)
    Today my fasting was good of 5.5, but I begin tomorrow taking Prednisolone (Steriod Tablets) which has been prescribed by the Rheumatologist, and I understand that my blood sugars may become raised.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    #1679 Liam1955, Jul 14, 2016 at 9:24 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  20. 13lizanne

Good luck with the careers advisor Barbara, tell A I will pray for a good interview :) xx @Diamum5972

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook