Got a temperature??

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
When you have an 'I Hate My Job day' [Even if you're retired, you sometimes have those days] Try this out: Stop at your pharmacy and
go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand. When you get

home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in

your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become

chipped or broken Now the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print

there is this statement: "Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized." Now, close your

eyes and repeat out loud five times,' I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE

WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT THAN YOURS! if you

haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart... Maybe you should go and work for Johnson and Johnson ! Enjoy life now - It has an expiration date!

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
Brilliant, Hobs. :thumbup:

:lol:

jp99

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi Hobs. I loved that! You painted the picture so well I could "see" a person doing all those steps.......but I never expected that punchline! :) I never know whether it's ok to pass on entries here to other people, so I always ask permission first! May I pass this on?

Thundercat

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Eeeewww!!!! Gross!!! I laughed, then felt bad for laughing (that's someone's job!!) then laughed again. I am a mass of conflicting emotions!

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App