Hallo to friends old and new

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thought i had better start my own thread rather than hijack my friend Zands .
Returned from Spain in March to UK and have been house hunting since then . Finally found our new place in an idyllic village in Somerset and complete purchase on August 21st so on the move again .
Health system here seems fine just having to wait so long for an appointment !!
Doggies have adapted to UK life very well enjoying the park for walkies new smells and doggie friends. Still miss the palm trees and blue skies but nice to have family time again .

Reactions: 9 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yay! Connie! You know you are welcome to hijack my thread anytime you want. :) Perhaps I can hijack yours now too? ;)

We get blue skies here in UK occasionally too you know lol. I'm sure you do miss Spain though, it's a huge change for you. I'm glad you've found a new place, so fingers crossed for the move. :)

Reactions: 2 people

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
So you will be just up the road from me, glad your back in the uk. so missed seeing your avatar, it makes me smile. :happy:

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Hello Connie.
Nice to see you.
How is the hip?
We spend quite a lot of time in Spain as my daughter has a house there,so we have the best of both worlds,that is when Im not having operations,had my gallbladder out yesterday,hope that will be the last.
Good you have got a house that you like.
All the best x

Reactions: 4 people

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello Connie.
Nice to see you.
How is the hip?
We spend quite a lot of time in Spain as my daughter has a house there,so we have the best of both worlds,that is when Im not having operations,had my gallbladder out yesterday,hope that will be the last.
All the best x
Yup sure hope so, @Patricia21
You only have one gallbladder.;)
Sorry, couldn't resist. Hope it went well and you are home soon.

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Returned from Spain in March to UK and have been house hunting since then . Finally found our new place in an idyllic village in Somerset and complete purchase on August 21st so on the move again .
Doggies have adapted to UK life very well enjoying the park for walkies new smells and doggie friends. Still miss the palm trees and blue skies but nice to have family time again .
Hope those doggies have some woolly coats ready.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello Connie.
Nice to see you.
How is the hip?
All the best x
Hi Patricia hope your operation went well yesterday and you are feeling ok, can't believe it's a year in 10 days time since I had my hip done time flies ! It's fine but still having problems with my knee on same leg so had cortisone jab a couple of weeks back but no improvement so waiting to go back to hospital with it . I do hope your hip was a success . Wishing you a speedy recovery .

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Hi Patricia hope your operation went well yesterday and you are feeling ok, can't believe it's a year in 10 days time since I had my hip done time flies ! It's fine but still having problems with my knee on same leg so had cortisone jab a couple of weeks back but no improvement so waiting to go back to hospital with it . I do hope your hip was a success . Wishing you a speedy recovery .
My hip was Oct last year been great no problems at all.my knee replacement was the year before,the hip was easier.
All the best with your knee x

photognut

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Hello neighbour, I'm in the County next door, Dorset. Good luck with your move.

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello neighbour, I'm in the County next door, Dorset. Good luck with your move.
Hallo to you neighbour as well !! Believe it or not I am in Dorset at the moment ( Christchurch , Bournemouth ) until we move later this month .