Happy Days

Morganator

Been awake since 3 this morning with a lot of pain, extra morphine needed, feeling sorry for myself. I got my teenager off to school and was just about to crawl back to bed when the postman knocked cos a small parcel wouldn't fit through the door.
Within seconds of opening I felt wonderful, 6 tiny chocolate crispie cakes beautifully wrapped with a note to say my Grandaughter wanted Granny to try them. My daughter-in-law had got 90% chocolate to make them so that I could have a little treat.
That has worked better than any medication and just goes to show that the best gifts are the simplest. :)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

WhitbyJet

Aw that is so cute, so thoughtful, I am happy for you and wish you and your family all the very best x

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Very thoughtful of her :)

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's always the littlest things that make your smile the biggest :)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
That's really really nice, Morganator.

Hope your pain managed to eventually subside somewhat.

Have a pleasant week-end.

wiillie.

Morganator

Unfortunately landed in hospital on Fri night and have only just got home. Never mind having a crispie cake with my coffee now :)
(is it just me or is hospital morphine sooo much better than you get at home?)

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App