Happy to be Staying in the 30s Club!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just got my latest HbA1c test result back on line, blood was only taken yesterday!
Very pleased to say it only went up by 1 to 35 :D:D:D, which was to be expected as I dropped my Metformin dose by one tablet in August. Very happy to stay on current dose, as I tolerate it well and it has other benefits.

Reactions: Controlnow and Pipp

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done...again! I would like to join you in that club one day but I haven't managed it yet.

Canvaspic

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well Done,
I wouldn't mind getting past the bouncer to that club.

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
A very respectable win in my book, well done Rachox!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good News Day Rachel, 30's rock.... though it was a while ago.... :)

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got my latest HbA1c test result back on line, blood was only taken yesterday!
Very pleased to say it only went up by 1 to 35 :D:D:D, which was to be expected as I dropped my Metformin dose by one tablet in August. Very happy to stay on current dose, as I tolerate it well and it has other benefits.

Fantastic news! You must be over the moon. The suspense is nailbiting waiting for the results. And the relief welcome. Well done you.

Reactions: ickihun

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve just tidied up some of the duplicates but I’ll leave one or your post won’t make sense!

Thanks, I rarely make sense anyway. :). I know we all get these ridiculous duplicates, or at least I do, but I go back and delete my own.

Reactions: Rachox

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Rachox amazing news well done to you and even better that you didn’t have to wait for your results - that’s often the worse bit I had to wait for the bulk of a week for mine.
You must be feeling relieved and delighted and hope you celebrate your achievements this weekend.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Super dooper mega star!

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Given how repeated labs are, a A1c of 34 and 35 is just as licky to have true values of 35 and 34. Hence your A1c have remained the same while you have reduced metformin.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Given how repeated labs are, a A1c of 34 and 35 is just as licky to have true values of 35 and 34. Hence your A1c have remained the same while you have reduced metformin.

Indeed. The respective readings could be 34.4 rounded down and 34.5 rounded up, so nothing significant really. MySugr prediction has gone up by 0.5 during the three months. Which ever way you look at it I’m very happy :)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you every one for your kind words. I now have two weeks to wait to review the results with my GP