Happy Xmas to all

robbo5662

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
testing bs
Hi
i am sitting here in the early hours of xmas morning so i would just like to say HAPPY XMAS to everyone.
i have had a couple of beers but sadly still very sober arrh
i have to say that this has been a good year for me things seem to be on the up for my healh and well being which all started in august on the last day of my holidays, all i did was i decided to lose some weight so i iam now 5 stone lighter and feel alot better for it. the biggist thing or the hardest was to quit the beer for a few months but it made loseing the weight a lot easier.
i still am loseing weight i have got 3 more stone to go and then no-one can call me fat or obese again!!
something that helped me alot was a web site called calorie counter it's a free site but it's alot more than just a site to help you count your calorie intake, it can help you control your sugar intake also!!
and it has helped me learn alot more about food and you can then adjust what you eat to meet your needs.
why not check it out and let me know what you think maybe you will have a question for me.
anyway i think it is a great tool to help anyone to control their sugar intake and even lose some weight.
iam hoping this can help someone and maybe this time next year you are in a better situation.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS