HB1AC Results!

True Bassist

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey everyone! I just got back from the hospital from my second HB1AC test (the first being just after I was diagnosed) and even though in the past 2 months I've been in hospital to have my appendix out my score is 6.1!!!!! Sorry for the randomness but none of my friends at college understand how important this is to me and I reckoned that some of my fellow diabetics would know what this means to us :D

Thanks for letting me get this out!!

hazey276

Hi i'm really pleased for you, you must be really pleased i just hope in the not too distant future i can get my levels down to that as well. Keep up the good work

take care and best wishes

hazey

rainbow fish

wow, congratulations! I can really understand wanting to share the news as so much work goes into getting these results down and it doesn't mean a lot to most people. I was pretty happy with my second reading of 7.7 last week, so as well as everything else you remind me to keep going with my efforts and improve as much as you have.
as we say in Oz, goodonya!
b :p

sami

thats great i now how you feel wanting to shout it from the roof tops as i got mine last week at 6 and i want to tell every one that i know :lol:

chocoholic

Yes, WE understand just how you feel. Well done on your result. I hope next time mine is done it will be as good as yours.