Hbac1 Result!!

SandrafromOZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
DIABETES, All forms of cancer, Jealousy, arrogance
Hi all!

Just back from seeing my GP this morning and I am stoked to say that my Hbac1 has dropped from a whopping 10.7 when diagnosed to a fabulous 6.6!! I am so thrilled with this result and could not wait to share with you all..

I would love to get a result in the 5's one day but will see how I go! Oh and my blood pressure is good at 120/70..so all in all a great visit with my doc and no need to see him until Oct!

I just wanted to share as I am so happy

Warm regards

Sandra

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
That is a fantastic result Sandra! Congratulations!

Well done you :D

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done! That is a huge drop in HbA1c!

SandrafromOZ

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
DIABETES, All forms of cancer, Jealousy, arrogance
Thank you all so much, you lovely folks gave me the support I needed in the early days...

Grazer, haha x

simply_h

Hello Sandra,

Well done with HbA1C... Its a good feeling when you get news like that from doctors, but now you just need to keep up the good work and get into the 5% Club.

I only recently got into the 5% Club, with a 5.7%, so I am personally looking for a <5.4% the next time around.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Simply_h

Sunny

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done Sandra that's brilliant!! Hope I can do as well - my diagnosis level was 11.6!!!- retesting due in a couple of weeks.
Well done.