Health isuse

jimbo12

Hello everyone this is my first time on this forum so please be patient with me I have type 2 Diabetes, Heart DISEASE, Prostate cancer and a couple of other things wrong with me I have just got a motobilaty car and I told the sales man about all of what I have and he told me it doesn't matter after reading some of the threads on here I am wondering if he was right anybody have any answers.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

jim1951

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hello everyone this is my first time on this forum so please be patient with me I have type 2 Diabetes, Heart DISEASE, Prostate cancer and a couple of other things wrong with me I have just got a motobilaty car and I told the sales man about all of what I have and he told me it doesn't matter after reading some of the threads on here I am wondering if he was right anybody have any answers.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Hi Jimbo
welcome and sorry you have other health problems other than Type 2. Not sure I understand what he was referring to when he said didn't matter?

jim

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to hear about all your health problems.

My sister has a motability car too (she has had two hip replacements) and really relies on hers!

Are you referring to possible problems/restrictions regarding driving your car? I think these mainly apply to commercial drivers, and those (such as type 1s) who may suffer hypos at the wheel, so are not so likely to restrict you. If you clarify what you mean then someone will hopefully give you a clearer answer.

Robbity

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you find it helpful:) Are you asking about the salesman's attitude or was he dismissive of your explanation ,or doesn't it matter what medical conditions you have regarding a Motability vehicle? With best wishes