healthy chocolate

hi and thanks for the welcome

when i see this forum and looked around for the first time i was shocked that no 1 had mentioned a healthy option to chocolate, my father is a diabetic and i always feel bad when some1 offers him cheesecake or chocolate and we all try to stop him eating it because we love him and don’t want to see him harm himself but now he gets chocolate that is diabetics friendly and he loves it.

i am please i came across this forum :)

if you wuld like to no were to get it just PM me.

Email removed for your own security, if you are commercially advertising on the board your post will be removed.If you are a genuine member then you are welcome.
Sugarless Sue Senior Moderator.

chocoholic

I don't rate the diabetics chocolate myself, as I'm not keen on what the side effects can be...i.e. Linford Christie sprints to the loo. Far healthier (and tastier) in my opinion, is the high percentage cocoa solids chocolate. (Lindt 70% is my fave or Fairtrade Divine). Life without the occasional choccie treat would certainly be poorer though.

Aadrgon

Hi Christos and welcome

healthy chocolate said:
if you wuld like to no were to get it just email me.

you might want to edit your email address out of your post otherwise you will got lots of junk mail
the moderators will edit it out when they come across it anyway

hi thanks again for the welcome , sorry sue i wont put me email up there again :)

This is higher then 70% cacao and i and my father haven’t had these side affects like you mention in other products below is a little more info on the dark chocolate process.

Indulge your health
Cacao beans contain over 300 chemically identifiable
compounds making it one of the most complex food
substances on Earth.
The shocking good news is that unprocessed, raw
cacao is packed with potent antioxidants called
flavonoids. Research has demonstrated that flavonoids
play an important role in protecting the cacao plant.
Further research has concluded that these same natural
protective compounds in cacao beans, when consumed
by humans, improves health by protecting cells from the
damaging effects of free radicals.

IanD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Carbohydrates
You could always buy "Diabetic Jam" from the health food shop - it only contains 50% sorbitol.

The laxative warning (Don't exceed 25 g) is in small print. See

DON'T buy it :evil:

Trinkwasser

My favourites are Fairtrade 85% from the Co-Op and Green And Blacks 85% from the healthfood shop, all the goodies (and flavour) with very few carbs and none of those pesky sugar alcohols which some people convert to glucose anyway and most people convert to something else brown that definitely isn't chocolate

Did I mention it is a category creator which means there is no other product on the market like it.

They?re Loaded With Antioxidants That Fight Free Radicals*
Helps Provide Natural Energy*
Helps Promote Cardiovascular Health*
Improves Sleep*
Supports Healthy Response to Inflammation*
Increases Your Sense of Well-Being*
May Help You Lose Weight*(1)
Diabetic Friendly*(1)