Hello all.

CalicoBec

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this board, Just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes today. Have found this board to be very interesting and I hope I can post here for advise and also help others (where I can!)

Anyway...err hi lol :lol:

Bec
x

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Hi Calicobec,and welcome to the forum.Have a good read round and you will find a lot of helpful advice here.Please ask questions as well,there's always someone with an answer.

CalicoBec

Thanks Sue :) I've had a quite glance around for the past few hours and i can already tell that this forum is a good place to be :) I really don't know much about what is coming until i see the diabetic nurse, so it's been good to read advice etc that is on here, also good to see ppl happy aswell :)

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Hi Cal,
Welcome on board as Sue says ask away, and your sure to get response from some of the experts.
Regards Graham

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya bec,
welcome to the forum :D
amanda

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Hi Bec,
Absolutely love the cute Panda, welcome to the forum,
Suzi x

CalicoBec

Hi Suzi,

I adore Panda's :) love all animals actually but panda's are just soooo innocent looking!

thanks for the welcome :D

Becca

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Hi Calico bec
Ask questions. Someone will know the answer

CalicoBec

Hi hana :)

I think the more I find out the more questions I will have, today I have been thinking about what I can eat until I am able to test myself to see what makes me BS go up, have used the forum food bit a fair bit lol Just sent bf off to tesco's with a list! Obviously i'm just feeling my way atm, but better than nothing I think?

Becca