Muddles

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bossy people.
Hi all I'm new here.

Not sure if I am diabetic, prediabetic or not diabetic, and have posted a thread in prediabetic section explaining why the uncertainty.

I hope to learn a lot about preventing diabetes or if I do have it, controlling it.

I have lots of hobbies which I haven't touched for a few months due to family bereavements last year, so I really should start them again now and when the weather improves, get out and do some walking!

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Hello there Muddles, what makes you think that you may be Diabetic?

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi @Muddles - welcome! Walking is always good - I'm off for one myself later (glorious sunshine today!).

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Thank you @Bluetit1802 and sorry, @Muddles I can't think how I managed to misread your post. A belated welcome to you. I understand why you want want to find out for sure whether or not you have type 2 diabetes and I see that you've been given lots of information and support on your other thread. I too am a great fan of walking and in the last 6 months have increased the amount of walking and distance covered I do by approx 600% (but not all at once :) ) It really does help to keep my blood sugar levels down. I hope that you will continue to find all the encouragement you need here. Best of luck

Reactions: 6 people