Hello!

bahhbue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
My name is Ashlee and I have had Type 1 Diabetes for 18 years. I joined this sight in order to get some insight on being Diabetic while pregnant :3

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Ashlee and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that no-one's been able to help but I am bumping up your post so other members can see it and give their advice and share their experiences with you.

I have also moved this to the Pregnancy forum where you could get more help.

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey ashlee .
There's loads of nice girls on here to talk to and to give advice in same situations , Glad you posted :)

My names cloe and I'm 22 , I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 7 . I am now planning for pregnancy with my partner . Have had my pre conception clinic and was given the go ahead to start trying when I decide to .

Whats your situation , are you planning, or are you currently pregnant as we speak ?
Hopefully some of us can help and advice you and maybe you could even help us .
What is your current hba1c ?

Good luck in your journey .

:):):)

Reactions: 2 people

bahhbue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Ashlee and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry that no-one's been able to help but I am bumping up your post so other members can see it and give their advice and share their experiences with you.

I have also moved this to the Pregnancy forum where you could get more help.
Thank you so much for your help!

bahhbue

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey ashlee .
There's loads of nice girls on here to talk to and to give advice in same situations , Glad you posted :)

My names cloe and I'm 22 , I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 7 . I am now planning for pregnancy with my partner . Have had my pre conception clinic and was given the go ahead to start trying when I decide to .

Whats your situation , are you planning, or are you currently pregnant as we speak ?
Hopefully some of us can help and advice you and maybe you could even help us .
What is your current hba1c ?

Good luck in your journey .

Hello! I was confirmed pregnant about a week ago. My sugars are fairly normal (sometimes spiking into the 200s), and the last I had my A1C checked was a 7.0 but that was also whenever I wasn't taking as much care for myself as I am currently. Hopefully, my A1C is lower. The pregnancy was also unexpecting, but both the father and I want to keep this precious baby <3 So I am trying everything I can to keep myself and the baby healthy.

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations on your pregnancy . And also for wanting to keep the baby . And for wanting to do so well for health reasons too .
You sound as if your doing very well with your hba1c . I've been told they like it to be under 7 % . So as yours wasn't expected I think that's great .
Although I do not understand the 200 reading as my bms do not read as that mine are the other way lol .