Hey

OtiggerificO

Hi everyone!

I'm Jenny, pleased ta meet cha :)
I don't actually have diabetes, but my Dad does, so I'm going to read around and try to understand it a bit better. I'm also looking forward to hanging round in the food bit, as I love cooking, and it will be nice to find some new and exciting recipes, that he can actually eat, to try out on him.

Have fun!
Jenny

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
Hi,

There's loads of useful stuff floating around, especially in the stickies at the top of each section of the forum.

i admire that your looking around in hoe to better understand diabetes for you dad, very sweet!

also wanted to say i LOVE your signature hehe :lol:

OtiggerificO

Hey,

Oh, I know, and everything is written to be really understandable, so much better than those leaflets handed out at the doctors :)

Thank you! It's my personal philosophy that there's no problem that cannot be solved by the judicious application of Dettol, cheese or both. Then my Dad pointed out that we don't use Dettol, we use the tesco cheapy version, and TABS was born :p

ebony321

Dislikes
Tomatoes, Rude people, Bees!
OtiggerificO said:
Hey,

Oh, I know, and everything is written to be really understandable, so much better than those leaflets handed out at the doctors :)

Thank you! It's my personal philosophy that there's no problem that cannot be solved by the judicious application of Dettol, cheese or both. Then my Dad pointed out that we don't use Dettol, we use the tesco cheapy version, and TABS was born :p

yeah i agree, i think it makes it more understandable because it's written by people with diabetes and with the experience too :)

TABS.. i really do like it. i'm also a BIG fan of cheese so it's a winner for me :lol:

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
Oi, stop wasting time on t'internet and go and cook me something.
rolled smoked haddock, wrapped in bacon with a pea, broad bean and cream sauce will do nicely :lol:

TABS girl indeed :roll: