Hi all :o)

Carlb

Hey guys, great forum and site and i applaud you for all your help and information for newbies, (and long term alike) you guys make the overwhelming seem somewhat manageable. :D
I only found out last Tuesday that I'm Type 2 and starting off with 1000mg of Metformin and diet/exercise.
No idea what I'm doing yet or how I'm going to tackle my situation but the positiveness of what i have read (here) so far makes me just to want to laugh at Diabetes and take it full on. Good days, bad days ahead i have no doubt, but i will not let my kids down by giving up!
Carl x :)

andybob

Well said mate. keep the positive attitude. I try to do this too. But your zest has re-invigorated me. Thanks
Andy

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Carl and welcome to the forum :) I'm glad you have already seen the information for newbies so that you are well on the way to good control of your diabetes. Continue reading around the forum and ask as many questions as you need - there is usually someone who can help.

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
That's the type of post I like to read!