Hi All

wiz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I am a newly diagnosed diabetic and am just in the early stages of sorting out treatment and have to see the nurse next week for a medical and chat and whatever.

Im 58 (just turned) and male living in the North East of England.

wiz

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thanks kath, must admit when I was first informed of the diabetes (12.5) then 7.8 after fasting after hearing all the complications I was sorta scared out of my life thinking my life was over. But after a chat with a Doctor he put my mind at rest saying they have probably caught it at a very early stage and diet should help to keep things level.

my weight was high but over last 3 months lost 3 stone and 5 more to loose then I think Im happy to be able to buy more fashionable clothing.

glad I found the forum as I release now Im not alone :D :D with this (not married or partner)

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Hi Wiz ,welcome to the forum ,hopefully we can help you lose that weight and take control of your blood sugars.

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya wiz,
any questions u have just ask and someone will be quick to help you :D

fergus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi wiz, welcome aboard. You'll find a good number of people who've dealt with similar issues themselves so I hope you'll find it helpful. Just ask.

Al the best,

fergus