Hi, I am new

muckypup2007

Hey everyone,

I have type 2 diabetes and also have pcos.

I am taking metaformin 500mg in morning 500mg at night, also on asprin 30mg of glicazide. Also on medroxyprogesterone (that doesnt do anything)

Yesterday I went for my consultat check up and she had said that my overall blood sugar had gone up by 1.2% which is bad so she went to find out whether she could start me o Byetta. I have taken my 1st last night and have taken this morning and now. I just feel like i am going to be sick with a few hieves now and then and some actual sick now and then (guess thats what she meants bye nausea) lol

Well thats me, nice to meet you all and you all seem really lovely xx

Leanne xx

p.s. thanks for listening to me

DazG

Welcome!

Im sure your meds will settle into your system soon (fingers crossed)

Hi Riverman, its difficult I know, but you will get into the swing of things soon so try not to be down :)

DazG

Very Scarey, also, any ailment you have at the beginning you think its all because of the diabetes, and its difficult to shake those thoughts off, but you get by and learn a bit here and there and it settles in your mind eventually, thankfully!

If you ever have any probs or Q's etc be sure to ask, plenty of people here that will be able to answer you :)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Leanne welcome to the forum :) I hope things will start to get better for you now.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Hi Leanne, riverman too, and welcome to the forum :D

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya leanne and a very warm welcome to the forum :D hope we can be of some help

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Welcome to the forum Leanne! :)

Nigel

Catherine_h

Riverman

It will get better when they sort your insulin out and you learn how to control things!

It just takes time!

Take care

Catherine