Hi! Im working on my Master's thesis...

I am a design engineering student working on my Master's thesis at the Technical University of Denmark. My project is focused on the development of a technical solution that will help diabetics achieve better glycemic control.

To accomplish this, my design team needs a better understanding of the challenges which people with diabetes are facing in their everyday life.
Therefore we have made an internet survey designed for diabetics. We hope some of you will use a minute or two to answer the survey. It will be a great help to us!

Greetings
Mads Buur Mortensen

Link to Survey:
http://www.smartsurvey.dk/main/skema/su ... treatment/

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Mads.
Took a look but as a T2 on exanitide (Byetta) there was no place to fill in details. Insulin is not the only option.

Hi cugila.
No you are right. My project is focused on insulin treatment. I should have mentioned that. Sorry.

But thanks for giving it a shot though :)

/Mads

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
did fill it in but wasnt much to say ,in uk insulin treatments are free :) so i couldnt answer financial part :)

Hi totsy
Thanks for your answer. The financial part is actually just to put the rest of the answers in perspective. The part concerning the treatment and motivation is actually the questions which we think can give inspiration regarding our design solution.

Thank you again for participating.
/mads