hi to all members

ylenia2000

Hi I'm my name is Ylenia and I'm from Malta. I'm nine years old and I have had diabetes for the past six years. :D . I take three injections a day. It's not that hard being diabetic. Although I'm very fussy with food and injecting in different spots. I don't eat friut and veg. I do excercise sometimes. Excercise is very good for your blood sugar level.

I would like to chat with other children of my age about diabetes so maybe we can share information and also talk about our feelings.

my mother worries everyday about me so if there are any parents that can give my mum some advice please do so. :?

[Removed email addresses, advise that if you want to be contacted can you use the PM system]

you can also find us on facebook

:) :) thanks Ylenia

C

catherinecherub

Hi ylenia,
Looks as though your post has been missed. :oops: :oops:
I am sure some parents of children with diabetes and some of the younger members of the forum will answer this post.

Catherine.

SophiaW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Ylenia :) My daughter is 8 years old, she'll be 9 later this year. You sound very positive about your diabetes and you're right, exercise is very good for diabetes. What sort of exercise do you like doing? My daughter enjoys swimming, riding her bicycle and she plays tennis sometimes too. :D