How do you make an official complaint in this place?

ne0h

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I want the email address of a manager who is responsible for this forum. I am not happy about the way that had abuse directed at me and yet nothing is done about it by the moderators - who seem to join in. It is nothing more than bullying and I want to make an official complaint.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

Hi ne0h

If you are using a desktop, you just press the cross in the red box on the top right corner of your screen. It takes you straight to the manager. :)

Reactions: 11 people

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
I want the email address of a manager who is responsible for this forum. I am not happy about the way that had abuse directed at me and yet nothing is done about it by the moderators - who seem to join in. It is nothing more than bullying and I want to make an official complaint.

Let me know when you find out as I've been bullied too on here tonight for simply stating about safety when it comes to high BG's and possible ketoacidosis which is life threatening for some and I've also been accused of not being a diabetic....can't remember the members name-it'll come to me I'm sure!;)

Reactions: 9 people

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Your having a laugh, after the utter **** you wrote and you want to report them? idiot!!!!!

Type 1, pumping nova rapid

Reactions: 5 people

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
ne0h is a Canadian hacker, who made mass media attention in 1999 from his affiliations with the hacker group globalHell,[1]and was featured in Kevin Mitnick's book The Art of Intrusion[2] and Tom Parker's book Cyber Adversary Characterization: Auditing the Hacker Mind[3]

His real identity is unknown.

Any relation ?

Reactions: 2 people

ne0h

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Your having a laugh, after the utter **** you wrote and you want to report them? idiot!!!!!

Are you on anabolic steroids? I'll have you as well boy when I contact the manager of this place.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
That's enough!! No personal attacks from one member to another. It will not be tolerated on the forum, I hope that is clear. Please everyone, remember the forum rules, thank you.

Reactions: 6 people

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Are you on anabolic steroids?

No, only drug/meds I use is insulin. I made that statement in a fully lucid state. I am not going to reply to you further :)

Reactions: 5 people

Danaemac

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People who think they know what you need before you do
that should be no where near this excellent forum atleast we are all LOL at him lets see what happens when his 30+ bg comes back to bite hi I'm off now to don't want dragged down to his ridiculously High level :p

Personal remark deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
ne0h is a Canadian hacker, who made mass media attention in 1999 from his affiliations with the hacker group globalHell,[1]and was featured in Kevin Mitnick's book The Art of Intrusion[2] and Tom Parker's book Cyber Adversary Characterization: Auditing the Hacker Mind[3]

His real identity is unknown.

Any relation ?

image.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.

You can send an email to [email protected]. If necessary she will pass it on.

annelise

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unfriendly and bigotted persons; i.e. persons who do not have an open or enquiring mind - but all within reason - persons may have a reason to appear as such - we will never know their backgrounds or where they come from ...
As I have come to understand this forum, moderators are on the alert.. But when I first joined this forum - new to diabetes then and very sensitive - I experienced some personal attacks - so I went off the forum and have only recently come back..

i have since been an active participant in another international diabetes forum (don't think that I am allowed to give a link here) but for the record - and not to up myself - I have until now had more than 4900 likes to my posts there.

I like the moderating here, i.e, to only step in if a post is truly outrageious.

I appreciate the wry humour around here. -And most of you will be derived by Vikings (so kind of family I feel ), but I realize that your lovely black hair may be from original Kelts.

annelise

Reactions: 4 people