How is this for Great Customer Service?

Unbeliever

First of all I should say that I have previously consulted admin regarding mentioning spirit helthcare and have also seen them mentioned by others so hope I don't upset anyone by this post.
I just had to mention what I think was amazing customer service as i is quite rare these days.

Firstly I always have good service from this company as i have difficulty filling in online forms because of he problems with my vision so hey have made special arrangements for me. I have been dealing with hem now for quite some time.

i contaced them about an order {by email and also requesed strips. The person I normally deal with had been out of the office for a few weeks but another very helpful person had been assisting me.
My request was no urgent and I barely registered that for the first time ever i did not receive it by reurn of post.
When I had heard nothing by the following day i thought maybe my email had not been received because of local inernet problems. Forwarded it again - still no answer, Knew something was wrong but didnt really think about it until late last night
and thought I would send another to my usual contact and if there was no reply would call today.
of course i didn't expect an answer till today. Much to my surprise i received an immediate answer {this was just before midnight] from the lady's iphone. she apologised , said that her colleague was no lnger with the firm and that her emails had obviously not been picked up ut that she would sort everything out today 1
I was highly embarrassed1
But as I said they are always so good and so helpful. i shall have to be careful never to email them after midnight!

I often do send email then because my daughter is living abroad at the moment . she works srange hours and I often talk to her on skype in the small hours.

MaryJ

You're right we often don't talked about good service, only poor service.

Well done that lady - she obviously takes her job very seriously and personally.

x

Unbeliever

IYes, life can be such a struggle and we spend so much time trying to put right things which have gone wrong that we take
the helpful , efficient people for granted.

Not that I have ever taken these people for granted - I am very grateful for all their help. I have seen other posts agreeing wih this view.

shop

Nice to hear of such good customer service. I agree we should shout about it more often, as we can be quick to complian when things go wrong. I recently recieved excellent customer service from a member of staff from a well known retailer. I emailed the said company to ensure that she was notified through the correct channels. I truely believe that behaviour breeds behaviour and there is nothing better than being recocnised for the good work that you have done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

shop said:
Nice to hear of such good customer service. I agree we should shout about it more often, as we can be quick to complian when things go wrong. I recently recieved excellent customer service from a member of staff from a well known retailer. I emailed the said company to ensure that she was notified through the correct channels. I truely believe that behaviour breeds behaviour and there is nothing better than being recocnised for the good work that you have done! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Full agreement here!