How to PM

RuthW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
No help button on my screen. How exactly does one PM Giverny?

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
click on the white envelope at the top right of your screen

RuthW

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
click on the white envelope at the top right of your screen
I tried that. It brings up previous conversations, but since I have never had a conversation with Giverny, it doesn't help. If I click on members, I can find her page, but I can't find anything to click on to send a message. Do I have to follow her first?

mikeg1964

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you are using the app on a tablet , highlight a post from the user, there should then be a message icon on the top of the screen. This is how it works on my android app. However please remain on this forum as I have found you to be a valuable contributor. As you probably know it is very difficult skill to post a message without offending someone.

Reactions: 2 people
G

gemma6549

I have to agree with mike. At the end of the day the nature of any forum opens you up to a wide array of views and opinions. Just remember that is exactly what they are, opinions and no facts. You can take from them what you want to and respond to the ones you find useful.

With any written and not spoken texts it opens things up to a mass of different interpretations and not necessarily what was meant.

Reactions: 2 people

mikeg1964

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes gemma, it is difficult to not accidentally upset someone along the way. Life is too short !