Hungry...

claridge

Dislikes
Rude arrogant people
Im sooo hungry! Last night l had salad and tinned tuna for dinner... l have been having meat for ages so thought would up my intake of fish and healthy foods.... woke at 5am starving... at 6:30 had a turkey steak and leafy green fried with cinammon (experimenting).
At 10:30 had half a cucumber and a cuppa tea as peckish... and about 7 nuts... now nearly lunchtime and lm so so hungry.. you know the feeling.. sickly bit weak etc....
The problem is l get this every day about this time and my job entails me spending the morning in the office working (not loads of time to spend of eating!), then over to Lloyds (insurance market place) till 1.. eating not really allowed. Ahhh hate feeling hungry :(

Hope the rest of you are delving into something scrumptious! :)
xxx

claridge

Dislikes
Rude arrogant people
Not a good thing... ended up grabbing a small bar of dark choccie and a cocunut water (stuff l normally woudnt have and my BS went up to 12.4% ahhh hasnt been that high in ages... just done 4 laps of stairs... nackered having a rest before l do the next 4!

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Low carb requires fairly high fat
salad and tinned tuna isn't fatty enough. Some cheese might help
You do eventually get used to SMALL portions, persistence is the key.
Hana

red

I have been reading about the low carb, high fat diet to loose weight. I too felt really hungry and distracted having fish and salad for lunch. After what I have read I realize that the diet I was doing was not having much fat, (dinner lean meat and veg).

My question is this, if you have cheese with lunch and the fat on the meat, generally more fat in your diet, there is a limit right? to how much fat you can eat? Do you still have to count calories. Ive read so much and the more I read the less I understand. has anyone found something simple to follow like 40 carbs (or however many limited) and then 2,000 (or whatever calories a day)? so that you can loose weight.

I read and read and read, but I dont seem to be able to translate it to an actual menu to plan. The last two weeks I was starving and (I think had liver dumps), now this week I am eat fat but I dont know the limits and it dont feel right and I dont wanna put back the weight I lost.

If anyone has understood this or has clarification it would be really helpful. :D obviously I am too clever and it eludes me. :D :D :D

thanks

Spiral

claridge, you have a long term condition that falls within the remit of the Disability Discrimination Act.

Your employer is obliged to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to work. Breaks for drinks, away from the computer and to eat are not unreasonable and are pretty essential for health and safety reasons for all employees. I bet colleagues who smoke manage to get a break.