Husband trying to kill me! lol

meela83

Happy New Year everyone!
Well I had a wonderful start to the new year, throwing up at one o'clock this morning and blood sugars of 26.9! Went to bed and thought I don't feel too good, checked sugars - nearly had a heart attack when I saw the result, took some humalog and preceeded to throw up! Got back into bed and couldn't work out why my sugars were so high. Then it clicked, hubby had made me two G&T's with full sugar tonic!! Well he is in the bad books for at least the rest of the month. Hope you all had a better start to 2009.

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Why would that make you throw up? Keep a watch out, you may have caught a bug

Bubsy Malone

Dislikes
Patronising people, fish and cold callers
Ouch! Mine wasn't nearly so bad but I've had the obligatory sniffly nose and barking cough lol. Just had 1 glass of peach lambrini that I won at a xmas fair to see the new year in and went straight to bed :( Never mind, the rest seems to have done me good (that and half a packet of soothers!) feel a lot better this morning. Just sound like Hagar the Horrible after 10 pints! Happy new year everyone!

sugar2

Hope you are feeling better now! I have only been physically sick with high blood sugar once...and that was enough. My blood sugar was off the scale though. Never again...thinking about it, that incident involved G&T too!
Naughty husband....neat gin anyone :shock: