My fasting numbers after 10 hours are usually 95-100 mg/dl. Although my numbers are not that bad i am feeling like ****, can't digest a thing and i think my nerves in stomach and eyes are affected. Usually i am able to improve my condition when i fast and lose kilos and when i eat foods easy to digest. I can tolerate white sugar and things like mars chocolate because they are easy to digest. For example 300g(around 300 calories) of chicken breast would cause havoc in my system but i can tolerate just fine a chocolate bar(300 calories). Anything high in protein , high in fat makes me sick. But i can't also tolerate honey and fruits because they contain fructose. Anyone else here feels the same?