I have to share my news

Marzeater

Most recent Hba1c 6.0 down from 8.2. I'm really pleased. I just had to share it
:D :D :D

The only change I've made is to introduce a glass of red wine before bed.

wallycorker

Marzeater said:
Most recent Hba1c 6.0 down from 8.2. I'm really pleased. I just had to share it
:D :D :D

The only change I've made is to introduce a glass of red wine before bed.

Great news that Marzeater!

Now all you need to do is have a glass of wine on rising and everything should be even better! :D

Best wishes - John

valattrevear

Dislikes
Vegetables!
Well done you! I forsee a whole forum of alcoholics with great Hba1c's :lol: :lol: :lol: Brandy does it for me. No seriously I am so pleased when I hear this from people, whichever way they have done it.
Val

kay957

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Congrats to you :D I am having trouble myself getting mine down, currently I am 7.1 diagnosed Jan 09, I live in hope it will come down soon.

wallycorker

kay957 said:
Congrats to you :D I am having trouble myself getting mine down, currently I am 7.1 diagnosed Jan 09, I live in hope it will come down soon.
Three glasses of red wine before bed maybe - and a couple on rising? :wink:

Seriously, take look to see whether you can cut down on the carbohydrate that you are eating.

I've just read elsewhere about sombody reducing their HbA1c from 12.6 to 6 in three months through strict control of carbohydrate intake. Absolutely remarkable!

John

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Congratulations!
Are you sure it's just the wine? perhaps you've made some other subconscious changes?
Hana

mullaneder

Dislikes
bullies, bad drivers ,recession,
well done marzeater you are you have found something that works for you and are pleased and that is all that is important.congrats :D :D

dermot