I lost 3 stone

SparkJack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Haven't been on here for a year or so. Used to low carb but could not maintain this way of eating.Started the Slimming World way of eating (it is not a DIET) I lost 3 stone and never, ever feel hungry. I eat all the things I enjoy including fruit , bread, pasta, cheese, wine even chocolate. Nothing is forbidden. I was dreading my annual review because of all the fruit, pasta and rice I was eating BUT my numbers changed for the positive. I went from 8.7 to 6.9. I last saw this number in 2007 I think. So for me Slimming World is definitely a way of life now. It is not a diet but it is for life.My next Annual Review is soon so hopefully the numbers will continue downwards.I am now working on the next 3 stone.

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
congratulations :) im glad that is working for you!

id recommend people testing their bg alot if they were to try your method though

julie56

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Angry people and liver!
That's no mean feat - 3 stone!!! Well done and best of luck with the next three.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
That's is a great reduction in weight, well done you :)

K

Kat100

That is just great, well done, really good when you find something that works for you x

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Haven't been on here for a year or so. Used to low carb but could not maintain this way of eating.Started the Slimming World way of eating (it is not a DIET) I lost 3 stone and never, ever feel hungry. I eat all the things I enjoy including fruit , bread, pasta, cheese, wine even chocolate. Nothing is forbidden. I was dreading my annual review because of all the fruit, pasta and rice I was eating BUT my numbers changed for the positive. I went from 8.7 to 6.9. I last saw this number in 2007 I think. So for me Slimming World is definitely a way of life now. It is not a diet but it is for life.My next Annual Review is soon so hopefully the numbers will continue downwards.I am now working on the next 3 stone.
Awesome! Bet you feel fab! Can't do it because of the way my body reacts to pasta, bread and fruit!

chris9996

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Vegetables
Congratulations on the weight loss. Keep it up :)

mrs gimli

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Racists or hatred. Disrespect for people.
Thats excellent I love sw but now on low carb but I do miss slim world chps:bigtears:

julie56

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Angry people and liver!
That's an amazing amount to lose - you must be feeling great!!