I love this forum!

Doczoc

I know things can get a little heated on here, and sometimes we take things perhaps to heart when there's no need, but I do love this forum. I can honestly say it has saved me from a fat, miserable and unhealthy life! Thanks guys!

fergus

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Well said Doczoc. This place does a lot of good, funded purely by good will and the best intentions.
Keep it up everyone.
Thanks,

fergus

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
totally agree, ive learnt more in this last yr from fellow diabetics than my health care providers told me in 4 yrs, great place :D

sandiegirl

me too.........

We all just need to realise that there are many different views, and even tho we may not agree with each and everyone, we should respect each other and offer support if we can.

I have turned my life around since joining the forum,and I now control my diabetes, it doesnt control me and for that reason, will always be very grateful to the people that take the time to share their views on here and offer guidance where they can.

Have a great day everyone,
Sandie

sixfoot

Of course as with all things in life , if people hadnt stood up for what they believe this thread for one wouldnt exist or indeed for those to the contrary.

Fact of life im afraid
Dave P

Trinkwasser

Make the most of it before the Zealots have it closed down

I suggest at least downloading and storing the Success Stories thread and some of the Stickies. Oh and the recipes while they are still here.