I,M just being nosey

Marz Barr

I,m just wondering what you do for a hobby . Myself i,m a radio amuture and i knit any thing and evry thing and of corse the obvious i wind the bloke,s up at work (only because they deserve it] hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

ChocFish

houseplants, pets, knitting, my job, travelling, gigs (emo/indie/rock), internet, collecting eccentric koziol & alessi stuff, freecycle, exercise, health & beauty, make-up application classes for depressed women, teaching relaxation, and whatever else I come across I always want to suss it out - its a lot but I am never ever bored at least and the good thing is that I get to meet so many interesting people in the process :)

Stuboy

Dislikes
Crowds. Being high. Being Hypo.
Ice Skating!!
I have lessons with my other half. Yesterday i started learning a one foot spin, a 3 jump and a cherry flip jump :D :lol:

pixie

read, play with my dogs, knit (badly), paint, dream of a new job, pull out receipes from good food magazine, gigs,
thats about all i can think of

yorksherpud

I make hand-crafted cards, for which I get quite a few orders. We have just bought a new puppy (choc lab called Bailey) so I am constantly following him around at the minute to stop him chewing the curtains, the sofa, the shoes, the table, the telephone, the tv, any cables he can find, the cats, his food bowl, his (very expensive) bed, I could go on but I think you get the drift, we are all exhausted.

jjackson999

i love to do my garden, :p nothing gives me more pleasure than to see it looking good in the summer months,however i also have ruematiod arthritis(cant spell that )which stops me from doing alot of things i want to do.(yes i was gifted with that 2 years ago but i wont go on about that).yorkshepud i bet your cards are lovely,i love hand made cards.hope your puppy is behaving itself and not chewed everything up :wink:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
I forgot about my collection of thimbles! How could I forget there's over a 1000 of them!!also have a collection of dragons and owls.OK OK I'm a hoarder!!

AmberAnn

Reading...painting..my computer...gardening...walking( when fine ) meeting up with a group I belong to....have 2 cats whom I'm a slave to....otherwise I lead quite an ordinary life