I made another app, to help remember which injection site to use next (free, android)

popit

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi again!

I recently created an application to help me remember which injection site to rotate to next for an optimal spread, since I always forget which site I used last time (especially on my legs). Personally I use it every day now, it turned out to be way more useful than I could imagine when I started it.

It works like this: you start by creating a profile and adding the injection sites you usually use by clicking on the image. The app will then save this selection on the profile, so you only have to do this once.

You can have several profiles, personally I have one profile for my stomach, which I use for bolus, and a separate profile for legs, which I use for my basal injections. You can also select the way it rotates the sites, either by the order you added them, a shuffle or randomization every time. You change this in Settings.

After you've added profiles and sites it's very quick to check the next rotation every time you use the app. You just start it, and click "Check next injection site". The app will know that you rotated injection site and give you a new site each time you click.

It's available for free on the Google Play Store. Hopefully some of you will benefit from it, feel free to give any feedback you may have!

It seems to work great for both MDI and pump users.

Reactions: 4 people

gfmoore

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm sure those who use it will appreciate your efforts and generosity. :)