I need HELP urgently!

akhilshah

Hi. I have had type 1 diabetes for just over two years and have been treating it with insulin for just over a year. I am studying my A Levels and need help with my A2 Design Tech project. I have decided to use insulin-treated diabetes as a theme. From this I thought other diabetics who have to inject daily might have some problems that could be solved by a product. One idea I generated was about storing, accessing and disposing the different items needed for treating diabetes e.g. needles, lancets, test strips. I have devised a very short questionnaire to help me research into this problem that I could solve in my project. I need as many people as possible to complete it. It is aimed at diabetics that have to inject insulin daily, so please let me know if you would like to help me with my research. I have the questionnaire saved as a word dospament that I can email to you to complete and then email back to me. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Akhil

stevemarston

akhilshah, Hello

Best of luck with your product.
I have a product out at present which you may like to look at.
I am a type 1 and found i had problems remembering if i had or had not taken my insulin. Thus dpods was born. Diabetes proof of Dose System. u can find it on my site http://www.hypergly.webs.com

Regards

Steve M

Addy

Hi SteveM,
I've just gone on to your website and just had to say...
oohhh love da fish, way too cool kept me entertained.
Addy

...falling is not the problem, it's when you land...

ppmshah

Re: I need HELP urgently! - How to improve GTF in your body

Not all of us aware how important GTF (glucose Tolerance Factor) playing important roles in body metabolism in term of controlling sugar level.

Through intensive research and biotechnology approach, one of the doctor in Taiwan successfully manage to produce very stable GTF agent. Maxluck (in Taiwan) the company produced a second generation of trivalent chromium in capsule form.

Clinical research confirmed that GTF can combine with insulin to improve the various symptoms of diabetes. It is an essential factor to maintain the normal glucose metabolism in the body. The onset of diabetes is directly related to the deficiency of trivalent chromium. Scientist carrying out research in this area for more than ten years has discovered that GTF deficiency in the body might lead to diabetes.

DETAILS : http://www.putraonline.com/diabetes/clinicaltest.html

JUST TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL. 21st Century biotechnology Finding

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
hya,
im willing to do your questionairre too
amanda