insane workout

vxrich

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi has anyone tried the insane workout that's been advertised on tv quite alot lately? Looks v hard and just wondering how its effected blood sugars etc and what kind of results people have had?

Patch

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Which insane workout? Do you mean the interval type work out, where you go hell for leather for 30 seconds, then rest, then go at it again for 30 seconds?

It doesn't seem insane to me. Sounds like a very efficient way of exercising.

vxrich

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry its called the Insanity workout and yes its a HIT type of workout. Not done anything like it before-normally do weights, running and mountain biking but fancy something different just to shed an extra couple of pounds

kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
Hi there

I have done the Insanity workout intermittently (the fit test is hard enough!). I would like to complete the 60 days in one go so restarting tomorrow after todays fit test. It definitely drops you levels. I usually make sure I'm about 9/10 to start and within two hours of the workout I am about ready to hypo. Shaun T is a great motivator, its like army drills for the most part and fast moving which I love. Good luck and let me know how you get on. DIG DEEPER! :mrgreen: