INSANITY

docssj

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
to be honest at my fighting weight now my major dislike has to be ME
hey

well hello to yall well im starting insanity on Monday and i wondered if any here have completed it.

if so how did u find it how did you have to change your eating habbits did u have to add a protein shake

please anyone could do with some advice

S.J xx

p.s im on my fitness pal /docssj feel free to add me if u wanna

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
hi, there was a thread on the forum the fella finished it recently, cant remember hes name and cant find the thread anywhere :( believe me ive tried

its very very hard lol im scared to try it, theres a bloke in work doing it now, hes repeated week one 3 times now,,,, did i mention its hard lol

very best of luck with it, its definatly supposed to wrok, ive watched videos about it, looks hard or did i say that already?

keep us posted on your progress, you may inspire me to take the challenge, and take some before and after pics, you get a t-shirt if you do and i cant think of a better reason to do anything :)

Reactions: 3 people

docssj

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
to be honest at my fighting weight now my major dislike has to be ME
hey thanks for the shout out lol
im not sure to start protein shakes and to keep calories under 1000

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
I've looked at it, it's expensive.

Let me know if you see it as a bargain anywhere

Cara

Glen

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, DIY, winter,
I got this Insanity dvd collection for my girlfriend nearly a year ago (she did ask for it) looks very very hard to me. I'll stick to kayaking and walking. Girlfriend still hasn't started it!

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
If you stick with it, you will deffo see results. This is more than can be said with most workouts. However, as others have mentioned, it's very hard. The way the workouts are constructed though, you can take a short break and step right back into the workout if needed.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App