Insuman Comb 25 supply problems

Scubastu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi

Is anyone else having problems getting hold of Insuman Comb 25 insulin?
I put a pescription in last week and the chemist cannot source any, I've been bounced back to my doctors to prescribe an alternative but they are reluctant to change my insulin (which I can understand) they have given me a prescription for the same insulin but in cartidge form, but as of yesterday the chemist hadn't managed to get hold of any.

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
How is supply of insuman now scub

borderter

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes! Celebrities and curry
Thanks for that info which is useful as am about to be changed to insuman

Scubastu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks for that info which is useful as am about to be changed to insuman
I was told at the time that there was a batch withdrawn for some reason. Hope you get on ok. I'm on combi25. I was put on it about 4 months ago my hba1c was 39 last week so very happy with it.

Reactions: 2 people
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi

Is anyone else having problems getting hold of Insuman Comb 25 insulin?
I put a pescription in last week and the chemist cannot source any, I've been bounced back to my doctors to prescribe an alternative but they are reluctant to change my insulin (which I can understand) they have given me a prescription for the same insulin but in cartidge form, but as of yesterday the chemist hadn't managed to get hold of any.
Hi, i am having all sorts of problems. I also cannot get a supply of Insuman. i was given an alternative, Humalin 3M, to which i am allergic. I have been backwards and forwards between GP and Community diabetic services[ Bloody useless] I am no further forward and in danger of having NO insulin. What do i do, Go into a coma?