Interesting Week!!!

KerryD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Had MRI Scan on liver at the begining of the week, was very frightened and did not like it one bit, however all done now.
Apparently I was born with some sort of defect in liver, and because of the diabetes it is causing concern...................
Next day went to Diabetes Clinic which was arranged by my GP. It was a 2 hour session, very informative, even though I knew most of the things discussed, I feel it is important to attend these things. Also it proves that am not an alien, and not alone with this. Of course you are not alone, you all say, we are here, but it was nice to see other people who appear to be as normal as myself, in the flesh.
Dentist the following day, all good there then.
Yesterday joined local GYM.............OMG
OK so am not the best swimmer, and have never ever been to gym before so have no idea how to operate walking / running thingy. But I figured that am intelligent woman, and can work it all out...............
Also have now lost 2 stones and feeling less depressed, thought I would give it a go.
Forgot that swimsuit may be too large, nearly lost it several times, but on the whole I did OK.
Weighed myself this morning and have lost further 3lbs this week.
Off to buy new swimsuit tomorrow, have good weekend everyone.
Stay positive. x :thumbup:

Faith*

Dislikes
Arrogant/unhelpful people. Spiders/bugs basically anything with 6-8 legs. Creeps me out.
Hate mud unless I'm camping oddly
Sounds like you've had a busy week there.
Glad your feeling positive, well done on the weight loss! It's really good that your staying positive and moving forward.
Have a lovely weekend

destiny0321

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
people who think nothing is wrong with you because they do not see blood or a plaster cast, i suffer with arthritis & use a zimmer & wheelchair but because they cant see anything wrong people assume nothing is wrong with you.
Hope you got your costume I had to buy a new 1after my weight loss its a good feeling when you get something smaller to wear christine

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App