Is it enough?

Roxanne

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone :)

I have an appointment to see my nurse next week and it's been 3 months since I last saw her, since then I have gone from 24 stone :oops: to 21 stone.. obviously I have ALOT more to lose but was wondering if this a good loss for the time it's taken?

I'm quite proud of myself but want to prepare myself in case she thinks it's not enough :lol:

SparkJack

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Roxanne be proud of yourself. You have lost the weight for you not the DN. Keep going because whatever your doing IS working. I have lost 16 lbs out of my 7st so far so we can spur each other on.

mish1953

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Lost a stone a month for the last 3 months , fantastic that's good going . :D

Well Done

Hamish
Ipswich

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
All weight loss is good, and yours seems to be specially good!

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
That's a fantastic loss, Roxanne. I expect the weight loss will slow down soon but keep doing what you are doing as it is working.

Love the avatar...

Roxanne

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Aw, thanks so much for the support everyone :)

(thanks Daisy, that's my kitten Maisie. I guess you're a cat lover too by your avatar!)

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
Great weight loss, Roxanne, you've done brilliantly :D

Don't be surprised if your nurse tells you you've done it too quickly :lol: :lol: :lol: .

It will probably slow a bit from now on, but don't get downhearted.

I was once told that we use up as many calories in a female orgasm as there are in a piece of chocolate cake :shock: . So you know what to do when you find yourself craving chocolate cake - grab a man instead :shock: :lol:

Viv 8)

johnts

Its a good lot of weight to loose but it will slow down naturaly mainly water burns off first then the fat slowly after that but either way your in the right direction Ive lost a stone over 3 weeks starting just a tad under 14 stone but now i expect it will slow down on myself now Im using Optislim for this diet first diet ive ever been onbetween 600 and 800 calories aday as per the newcastle university diabetese reversal study good luck with it