Is there anyways to fake the blood test with positive result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellas
am a 23 years old man ... and I am a healthy guy
Lately the government imposed the compulsory recruitment but I don't want to join it specially at this period because the father is going through the cancer and am the one who support the family .. lucky that I can afford both of the father's cure and my family supporting..
I can't convince the government to exempt me from this service for this reason because I have an older brother who suppose to support the family but he doesn't because he barely can afford his taxes and his personal life
I was wondering fellas f there is any ways to pass that blood sugar test and have a positive result so I can exempt my self from the military service
Love and peace fellas

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry - no.
Diabetes is not something we bring on ourselves - you can't opt in.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Happinesschaser

Unfortunately, asking that question is not appropriate to this forum.

It would be fraudulent to attempt to exempt yourself from military service by falsifying your medical tests, and as such, our forum members cannot suggest ways to do so.

Hi @Happinesschaser

Unfortunately, asking that question is not appropriate to this forum.

It would be fraudulent to attempt to exempt yourself from military service by falsifying your medical tests, and as such, our forum members cannot suggest ways to do so.
Am really sorry ... I know that am snooping on you guys ... I was just wondering f anyone has some information that might help me at this problem

M

Member496333

You could try inappropriate carbohydrate ingestion, but you may have to wait a decade or so before you get the results you want...

;)

Sorry - no.
Diabetes is not something we bring on ourselves - you can't opt in.
I apologize to you guys ... I know how it's feel to get a diabetes... I have alot of the family members who have diabetes to .. but I think this would be the easiest way to avoid that service...

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
Ways to fake a blood test.... why is this thread that is asking for ways to submit fraudulent information even permitted or still up?

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am sorry, @Happinesschaser you have my sympathy for your own, and your father's, difficult situation, but the forum rules (please see rule B10) prohibit members advising on illegal activities, so I now have to close this thread to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.