It's a wonder I'm not paranoid

RoyG

Dislikes
To many to mention.
Every time I look i'm going to suffer a new debilitating disease, hardly a day goes by with out DUK or some other body telling me that something else is linked to Diabetes. to list a few, "Have I missed any" probably? How are so many of us still ticking?

SEIZURES AND COMA, KIDNEY DAMAGE, CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE, NEUROPATHY, FOOT PROBLEMS, SKIN CONDITIONS, EYE PROBLEMS, TEETH AND GUM PROBLEMS, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, WEIGHT PROBLEMS.

Can they not give us some good news rather doom and gloom all the time, I feel like giving up and taking my ball home now.

Yours Sincerely
Fed Up, sick of hearing it.

angua

RoyG said:

Well you've got that much going for you :lol:

whereas I have got paranoid android disease AS WELL

It does drive you bonkers doesn't it ... I have stopped looking for the good bits between the sea of cr*p and I try to tune out (much like I did as a kid when somebody said if you do .... you'll only have yourself to blame) some portions of society just thrive on finger wagging and gloom

Illegitimi non carborundum :lol:

RoyG

Dislikes
To many to mention.
angua said:
RoyG said:

Well you've got that much going for you :lol:

whereas I have got paranoid android disease AS WELL

It does drive you bonkers doesn't it ... I have stopped looking for the good bits between the sea of cr*p and I try to tune out (much like I did as a kid when somebody said if you do .... you'll only have yourself to blame) some portions of society just thrive on finger wagging and gloom

Illegitimi non carborundum :lol:
I try my best not to, but so true :lol:

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
It can be quite gloomy reading the headlines but it's far better to warn people of the dangers of diabetes than to simply ignore the facts. Search the net and you'll find 1000's of inspiring stories of people living a full and active life after many years with diabetes, as with everything in the media they do like to report on the bad rather than the good :)