1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Jenny's list

Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by Johnnyvee, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Johnnyvee

Johnnyvee · Newbie

I read recently on a blog which I can no longer find which incorporated 'Jenny's List.....' I wanted to print this for future reference and cannot find where???? Can someone help please - it was about diets and testing regimes

Thanks in advance

John
    +++

2. graham64

graham64 · Well-Known Member

3. Alan S

Alan S Type 2 · Well-Known Member

You've already been given Jenny Ruhl's great site. It occurred to me that you may actually be after the famous "Jennifer's Advice", written by a different lady. You will find that in many places; this is my copy: Test, Test, Test

4. Trinkwasser

Trinkwasser · Well-Known Member

5. Alan S

Alan S Type 2 · Well-Known Member

G'day Trink, nice to see you again mate (waving back).

I don't drop in here often - you provide lots of good info here so I don't want to interfere too much. But I stir the pot occasionally :)

Do me a favour Trink, check out my latest blog page.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook