Just a big Thankyou to x drip and nightscout

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you to all the people who have and are working on xdrip and nightscout, you are helping so many of us diabetics to keep a better control of our diabetes it is appreciated

Reactions: Jaylee

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

What's their tag line? "We are not waiting."

I'm finding it a pretty stable app on my old Note 4 with a Libre & Miaomiao 2.

I only dreamt of this stuff when I was a kid pee testing. & I thought meters were civilised when I was handed one..

Beam me up!

Peter03

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Oh yes the good old day's, I used to hide the fact I was a diabetic, I could not see how anybody would go out with me if they knew about me being a diabetic and having to do all these urine tests and inject with long needles and the glass syringe but I got over that after a year or so and decided it was a part of who I was that was 51 year's ago, miao miao, xdrip is not the finnishing line but we are getting there

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh yes the good old day's, I used to hide the fact I was a diabetic, I could not see how anybody would go out with me if they knew about me being a diabetic and having to do all these urine tests and inject with long needles and the glass syringe but I got over that after a year or so and decided it was a part of who I was that was 51 year's ago, miao miao, xdrip is not the finnishing line but we are getting there

Hi,

I'm sorry the early days left you feeling this way.. I was diagnosed in 1976, pee testing was my "dirty secret" as a lad.
But courting? The needles I found gave me a bit of an "edge?" If I fronted it...