Just got blood results

Antoinette

Hi, l`m not sure if l have diabetes as l`ve still yet to see my doc next week.. But from my research after l got my blood results back today via phone from docs receptionist; this led me to this site.. The results were borderline glucose levels.. Whatever that means.. So, l was hoping that someone could shred some light on it for me.. From researching, it always comes back to pre-diabetes or diabetes type 2 .. So wouild be very pleased with anyone`s input.

didie

Dislikes
People who think they are always right and ram their opinions down your throat. No-one knows everything. Those who shout loudest are usually the ones who actually know the least.
Hi Antoinette

Welcome to the forum. You're in the happy situation of probably being able to control your diabetes before it really gets going. You'll find all sorts of useful information here to help you.

Antoinette

Thanks Didie..
l`m just swallowing up all the info l can get between now and seeing the doc.. Bit of a shock as l thought my symptoms were all mental health related.. l`ll wait till next week and keep reading the boards ;)