1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Just got chipped up

Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by FUD, May 14, 2019.

1. FUD

FUD Type 1 · Active Member

Feel lucky I’ve been selected to use the Libre chip.

Looking forward to much less finger pricking and seeing how much more exercise I can do.

In the past i’d test at hour intervals and guesstimate it according to work rate, when first diagnosed I had to check every 15mins during exercise.

Now (as long as it stays on) just a quick scan, don’t even have to stop pedalling.

Got a 24hr cycle event lined up in The Nurburgring later this year and this kit will hopefully make getting round more manageable.

:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Grant_Vicat

Grant_Vicat Don't have diabetes · Well-Known Member

Great news! Good luck in Germany.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook