Ignorant people, diabetes!
Now to find an avatar.......

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Hi and welcome, seem to have seen that name somewhere but not that picture, is that a Tennis Club :banghead:

Seems like I started a trend of Oldies introducing themselves

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
The whole thing is infuriating! I thought West Ham was a bowling club! Lol!

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
Actually looks more like a Girls Hockey Club or Croquet with the Sticks?o_O

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I can see those posts you know!! And who you calling an oldie??!!?? :)

Yes it is infuriating, but it's done now, so I'll just wait for the next message.....

Randburg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grey Cats
I can see those posts you know!! And who you calling an oldie??!!?? :)

Yes it is infuriating, but it's done now, so I'll just wait for the next message.....
Sorry, More Senior citizens of the Forum, But you getting there!

Reactions: 2 people

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Well I like the avatar - better than the new badge chosen for when they move to the Olympic stadium, where the castle has been ditched.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well I like the avatar - better than the new badge chosen for when they move to the Olympic stadium, where the castle has been ditched.

Makes my blood boil, apparently 77% of supporters were in favour, I don't know ONE who is

Reactions: 3 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sorry, More Senior citizens of the Forum, But you getting there!

Told you on another thread that you need to pick a UK football team in readiness for the upcoming season. How you doing with that?
Teams taken so far are -
West Ham (obvs) - me and @sanguine
Arsenal, Leeds United, Forest Green Rovers - @zand (did I miss any?)
Chelsea - @Andy12345
Tranmere Rovers- @nosher8355 (where is he lately??)
Looking for a Spurs fan for when the mighty hammers turn them over in the first game of the season, but it's your choice :)

Reactions: 4 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
When you say they've ditched the Castle does that mean that the badge for the Olympic Stadium just shows the crutches? Or they've added a moat?

They should have loaned the crutches to the England squad.

Reactions: 2 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When you say they've ditched the Castle does that mean that the badge for the Olympic Stadium just shows the crutches? Or they've added a moat?

They should have loaned the crutches to the England squad.

Just the crutches, and the word 'London' (and 1896) *yawn*

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ooooops, sorry about that, I'd squashed a flying ant on my screen and thought you'd written 1816...

Sometime, perhaps it feels like the 'Ammers were rooted in 1816. I think Notts Forest were somewhere just after Henry II...

Notts County claim to be the oldest football club in the world! Who did they used to play?

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Told you on another thread that you need to pick a UK football team in readiness for the upcoming season. How you doing with that?
Teams taken so far are -
Chelsea - @Andy12345
Looking for a Spurs fan for when the mighty hammers turn them over in the first game of the season, but it's your choice :)
Toffees!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ooooops, sorry about that, I'd squashed a flying ant on my screen and thought you'd written 1816...

Sometime, perhaps it feels like the 'Ammers were rooted in 1816. I think Notts Forest were somewhere just after Henry II...

Notts County claim to be the oldest football club in the world! Who did they used to play?

I was supposed to have typed 1895, stupid sausage fingers......

Haha that's a really good point about Notts County o_O

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Teams taken so far are -
Chelsea - @Andy12345
Nightmare, struggling with internet, have been really busy as we'll. limited time. I will try and catch up. Sorry, mate, c'mon Rovers!

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nightmare, struggling with internet, have been really busy as we'll. limited time. I will try and catch up. Sorry, mate, c'mon Rovers!
Yay...nosher8355!!!!! you're back, I was worried that you had left!!!!!:)

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
I suppose I ought to support my birth town Middlesbrough? My mum was considered to be an old mum at nearly 27 and forced to go there where they refused to accept her dates and induced her, forcing me to be born at week 36 then took me to special care. She did see me for 10 days as they were too busy to take her across! How shocking is that!