Just wanted to share this...

tree-peony

After my usual 30 mins afternoon xtraining I've just measured my lowest reading EVER at 8 :D :D :D :D :D

That's ALMOST normal you know :shh: :shh: :wink:

catza

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done tp. 8 is certainly a big improvement and after all your hard work you deserve a happy jig.
jippie.gif

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
Hey you are on a roll these last few days. Keep it up :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Paul1976

Dislikes
The puzzle that is Asperger syndrome that I still can't fit together.
This could be the start of the 'New you'! :D That's really GREAT news Tree! :clap: :clap: :clap: :mrgreen:

tree-peony

thanks to one and all :)

thing is, I'm doing absolutely NOTHING different, so maybe my GP is actually correct and with some people it JUST takes time! I guess the next few weeks will tell their own story!

Defren

WELL DONE!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's all been such a monumental struggle for you I know, and yet when people have got levels that seemed out of reach for you, you still supported and congratulated them. I know, you supported me all through the Newcastle Diet. It's now my turn to be absolutely thrilled for you. You deserve this so, so much. Brilliant work and patience.

Joanna.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Never underestimate the benefits of exercise :thumbup:

gally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just got myself a wii fit amazing results after an hour arobics :D god help my poor knees tomorrow x

tree-peony

well done Gally. I find a bit of exercise really does help me. 6 months on from this post and I am regularly doing 5s and 6s and my cholesterol has fallen nicely. My GP is happy with all my levels now 8)