Keeping on top of readings

KayLaidlaw

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi everyone,

I am type 1 and have been for nearlly 11 years, i was wondering if people have any advice on stationary.

I am using the libre and the quinn app currently to keep tabs on everything. BUT i like to write things down on paper/notebooks ect. But i start keeping food diarys, blood glucose readings, patterns for about a week then stop. Do people that like to do this have any advice or good examples on how they stick to it? Any recommendations on note books that have been made for this sort of thing?

Kay x

Reactions: borderter

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hi everyone,

I am type 1 and have been for nearlly 11 years, i was wondering if people have any advice on stationary.

I am using the libre and the quinn app currently to keep tabs on everything. BUT i like to write things down on paper/notebooks ect. But i start keeping food diarys, blood glucose readings, patterns for about a week then stop. Do people that like to do this have any advice or good examples on how they stick to it? Any recommendations on note books that have been made for this sort of thing?

Kay x

Welcome to the forums.

If you really want a hand written solution then the insulin manufacturers have ready made booklets/insulin diaries available for down load on their websites.

Alternatively take a look at the home grown variety.

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/blood-glucose/blood-glucose-monitoring-diaries.html

Reactions: KayLaidlaw